user since
Sat Jun 24 2006 at 23:10:17 (17.8 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jul 7 2006 at 07:59:13 (17.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View Nater's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 22
mission drive within everything
Finding ways to link (no pun intended) what I see to what I write
specialties
Writing off the cuff. Plays on words. Human dictionary.
school/company
Snow College
motto
If I'm doing something I don't want to do, I'd damn well better get something good out of it.
most recent writeup
Movie Sequel Naming Problems
Send private message to Nater

My name is Nathan Jones. I'm 23 years old, male obviously, and at the moment a student/writer. I'm currently living in Ephraim, Utah, so I can go to Slow (pardon me, Snow) College.

Ever since I was fifteen, my only real goal in life was to write. Of course, back then I was young and naive and somewhat stupid, and I had no idea just what a shitty goal this was. It wasn't until I'd dropped everything for years on years and screwed up a few semesters at school that I realized that becoming a good writer meant more than just slamming out some really good stories (and I do have some, by the way).

You also had to get your name out, and that is incredibly difficult. So I'm doing school while I continue to write, but I'm always looking for ways to get my name out there. I suppose I'll try putting stories into magazines, that's always a good way to go.

Until then, I like writing essays and I'm interested in everything, so Everything2 seems like a paradise to me. With luck, I may actually get somewhere with it.

For anyone interested in sending me hate mail about my nodes and writeups, or wanting to flirt with me and have nothing better to do, my email is (email removed because of spam).