BAP is in the hizouse, booooyeeeeezzz...

Yo yo yo. The Boston Alcohol Posse is a-comin' down to show you whippersnappers how it's really done in B-Town. We gots gin, and that makes a man mean! We gots brains, and that's what makes us so hip with the ladies (although that doesn't quite explain cahla's affiliation with the group)! And, most importantly, we gots mad style, something that's fuckin' lacking in this crowd.

So goddamn straight we'll be there. Don't save room for us: we're like Jell-O, yo... we got the wicked mad room makin' skillz already!

Let's get down to it, BAP'ers!

Comin' in on the rocket train from the Boston bawmb so far is:
cahla, the unanagrammable (one spicy bean-town chiquita with buns of steel and hearing like sonar, biiiiotch)
CIA hub guru? HAH! (that'd be me, foolz. I kill you five times before ya hit the ground!)
Mow Co-Food? (that mad node codin' foo who's sexier than Mama Cass and twice as sick, yo)
Taoist Cud Hen (the sanitation engineer of wuuuuv, muthafuckah!)
defer to nun (wicked sick patois speakin' herb jonesin' monstah for as long as the liver hold out)
my drunk Keno, ne? (simian soopah fly and Storrow Drive navigatin' sonuvagun)
amok, I'm us (nihongo? I don't think so... we's all up in her Kool-Aid an don even know what flavah it is)
rid ran (supah fly gruntwerk ninja, certified public accountant, and one badass mofo)

(also: we're gonna exhume Robert Moses and bring his bones down here, y'all.)


(sooper sekrit message for BAP eyes only. burn before reading.):

Hey, kids... the Stannous Bebop will be arriving in Boston on May 5th and will be departing to this here shindig around whenever I roll out of bed in the morning on the 6th. My horse seats five comfortably, seven uncomfortably, and eighteen very uncomfortably, so if more than five or six are coming, we might wanna caravan this sucker.

all right. so we're meeting at the au bon pain in Harvard Square at 8am on Sunday. Of course, you probably already know that. FROM THERE, THE MOON! (and, if we have time, the party)
We gotsta represent, yo! Send a big ol' /msg to "cg" if you're comin' along. Let's show these fuckin' New York punks the true meaning of "imminent liver damage"!