I was introduced to porn by a friend in Junior High School. And it was interesting, in video and magazine format, for about a year.

After that, it became more and more a thing of bodies doing repetitive, stupid human tricks on camera.

I find that for the most part, porn wants us to believe that sex, in and of itself, is terribly attractive to people who suffer from an extreme lack of character development.

Whenever I have occasion to see pictures or films these days, I find myself asking, "what is this person really like? What are her dreams? Did she always think she'd wind up here?" Questions which are far more interesting, generally, then how many cocks she's taking at once.

Because frankly, once you've seen a certain number of bodies doing the same techniques a certain number of times...you've seen it all. And the true thrill, after all, to The Real Thing, is that connection between two people, the taste, the smell, etc. But especially that connection. And most porn seems to go out of it's way to avoid creating that.


Having totally lost track of my own point, I now return to the scene of the crime.

I think that the question of whether or not porn increases the value of pussy, or in fact degrades women, or makes them unnecessary due to the value of a film and a warm hand, is a highly relative one, one which is borne by the individual rather than society as a whole.

Some men can take in enormous quantities of porn and be relatively unaffected, others become addicted and require greater and greater amounts of input to satisfy their libidos. Myself, I've gotten to the point where the female body is quite lovely to look at, but no longer terribly arousing. So on one hand the relative value of pussy on a merely "as I find it" basis is rather low, currently. On the other hand, the value of pussy in the context of personality, relationships, etc. is quite high for me...in fact, the knowing of that person has become far more important and arousing than any movie, no matter how graphic.

I think that a precaution that must be taken with porn, as with everything else, is to avoid overdoing it. Vast intakes of anything will dull your senses to that medium, and yet we are certainly a consumer culture.

I would venture that the problem of pussy value is not significant only to pussy, but rather relative across the board to a number of significant cultural factors.

I've realized that the best culimation of this idea is to be found in Neil Gaimain's introduction to his story, "Looking For The Girl", sums it up best:

    "To research the story, I sat in the Penthouse U.K. Docklands office and thumbed through 20 years of bound magazines...it occured to me, while I was looking at two decades of Penthouses, that Penthouse and magazines like it had absolutely nothing to do with women and absolutely everything to do with photographs of women..."