user since
Sat May 21 2005 at 10:24:57 (18.9 years ago )
last seen
Sun Oct 22 2006 at 23:00:42 (17.5 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -2
mission drive within everything
Persevere
motto
Everything will be fine, just keep doing what you're doing.
most recent writeup
moment of conception (idea)
Send private message to Mistress of Chaos

Ewe, am I allowed to say I hate writing these things? Well, dammit. I said it anyway.

I am a thirty something, single female living in DC. I am HR generalist... blah, blah, blah. Must we?

Look y'all, it's just me. I wish I could look you in the eye and say that and you knew what it meant, but this is the Internet. The Internet simply does not work that way. And despite the fact, I'll do what I can to convey the sentiment just the same.

Here is a prime example. The username is really cool, isn't it? Sounds mysterious and powerful and all that hoopla, right? People, Chaos is my cat. There is more, but maybe I'm just not ready yet. It's too soon...

I have this gift for writing. OK, so yeah, my friends say that to me all the time. But they are my friends, right? And being friends they will be almost totally biased. Other than knowing who to call for happy hour or shopping or a ride to the doctor's office when my asthma kicks in, what good are they? They even know when to lie to me! Hmph, of all the nerve! (Is everyone's friends as cool to them as mine are to me?) But I really need someone to be raw and gritty and totally insensitive to my personal feelings. I mean, even if I am as good as they think I am, then how else could this undercover writer improve? Oh damn, wait-this means I actually have to write stuff. OH SH*T!

So anyway, that's me for now. Besides, I have to go finish reading the instructions to this thing.

k, later.