Here is the recipe for "LordOmar's mega-curry" this will feed 4 normal people or two hungry geeks.

Ingredients:
1 pound of meat (ground or cubed beef, pork, chicken, whatever)
1 Bell pepper (I prefer a yellow or orange pepper as they are sweeter), chopped into bite-sized peices.
2-3 Potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite-sized cubes
Half an onion, also in bite sized peices.
1 can of Coconut milk
1 Cup of (uncooked) rice.
2-3 cloves of Garlic
Curry Powder or paste (whatever kind/brand/color you like, I use a yellow Madras Curry powder, which is availible in large jars cheap at my local asian markets and tastes outstanding).
Salt
Pepper
In a bowl crush your garlic and mix with the meat and a bit of the curry powder (this works really well with ground meats, otherwise use enough garlic and curry powder/paste to lightly coat your meat). Start cooking the rice, in either a sauce-pan or rice-cooker, and cook as you would for just plain rice (nothing special here folks, I use a ratio of about two and a half parts water to one part rice for this recipe). While your rice is cooking away, in a frying pan begin to cook the onions until translucent, now throw in your meat and cook until browned (ok you could do this with tofu, but thenI'd skip this procedure and add the tofu when you add the potatoes). Once the meat is browned, throw in your bell pepper, and cook for just a couple minutes. Now, throw in The can of cocnut milk, the potatoes and about a tablespoon (or more) of curry powder (yup this stuff is strong!) or half that amount or so of curry paste (depends all upon the paste's strength). Add a pinch of salt and some fresh ground pepper and simmer until the potatoes are soft. Now you can serve this over the rice (dull, if you ask me), or better yet, in a bowl, mix the curry with the rice (until everything is that nice "curry yellow" and heap onto plates. Eat with impunity.