Does it strike anyone else as mildly amusing that this event is taking place in the same time period that MIR is supposed to be hitting the bottom of the ocean?

Well, I'll be there, and I'll even schedule the day afterwards off work so that nothing can stop me from staying out all night, drinking and engaging in other carnal delights of every sort until the sun comes up.

Somehow I feel this will make up for never having followed through with "MoJoe, ideath and LordOmar's night of binge drinking". Although I'm not counting it out for the future. (ok there was a night of binge drinking for ideath and LordOmar but MoJoe decided he had more important things to do... like play pool in yuppie-ville)

I wish I could say that I could accomodate noders in my and LadyOmar's miniscule residence, but it's just not possible. However I will offer to cook a hangover-recovery breakfast at my place for all who do stay in town monday night (having an actual hangover is not neccessary, showing up in pajamas is optional).
Update: Looks like I will have the 12th and 13th off, so anyone sticking around on Tuesday can waste the day with me. Also I wanted to have the following day off to get through the hangover.

Well Looks like I swung from ahving those days off to having two half-days I'm working Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon. So everything should be on. I'll be downtown Monday around lunchtime. I think that Todai is a great idea, I'd even be willing to pay for a few people (it's a bit steep for the cash-strapped) But it closes after lunch and doesn't open again till 5:30 PM. I'll be downtown when P_I arrives.

Still waiting to hear on the exact agenda from the illustrious Pseudo_Intellectual, but until then the ideas keep flowin'
I'm voulounteering to be the "Cel Phone Contact" for the meet. I will be at the Bus Terminal to greet Pseudo_Intellectual. So I should be where the action is at all times. That Number is 503-381-4436.