The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Sun, Mercury and Venus in Libra

This is the Love Planet's home. She loves being in Libra. When Venus is in Libra dialogue, diplomacy, negotiation and relationships are front and center. Libra is a sign that wants balance and justice and Venus here will add new diplomatic skills that can bring about change without conflict.

Those with Venus in this sign natally expect good manners and politness from everyone, especially lovers. Sensitivity to the needs of the group (whether it's just two people in a relationship or the entire community) is very important. These people are peace-makers. They strive so hard for harmony and understanding they will undermine their own needs. They need to believe they are seen by others as "the nice one". These people are extremely charming and polite, but they also have a "bad to the bone" side to them. Their natural charm and grace will usually keep them from angering too many people.

This Venus placement is more romantic than sensual. The expression "in love with being in love" suits people born with Venus in Libra. They can be prone to illusion and will sacrifice a great deal of themselves if the object of their desire demands it of them.

Venus in Virgo || Venus in Scorpio