I'm born in Steinsvik, Volda 15th of April 1983.
I got a computer when I was 6, and have lived in front of the monitor ever since. I like computers very much, specially the Internet. Does a bit of webprogramming now and then, but mostly just reads stuff online (Everything2) and lurk on IRC (Undernet).
Am planning on travelling around the world for a couple of years, but lacks the money, so is stuck in Volda until further notice.
Have a great interest in the Open Source movement, and a die-hard Linux user.
Listing the contents of your wallet seems to be popular nowadays, perhaps because it tells a bit about the kind of person you are.
Anyways, here's the content of my wallet as of 1.1.2003:
- Visa card
- Driver's license
- Library card
- My access card to The Gathering (TG)
- 6 stamps
- 7 pictures of some of my friends
- A ferry ticket
- A bounuscard for developing photos (every 10th developing for free)
- A bounuscard at Alpino Pizzeria (every 10th pizza for free (my 3rd card))
- Club Nokia membercard
- Boat driver's license
- Student card from 2001/2002
- Plane ticket receipt (Amsterdam-Barcelona)
- Ticket from The Gathering 2001
- Plane ticket receipt (Bergen-Amsterdam)
- Silja Line boarding card
- Plane ticket receipt (Volda-Bergen)
- Train ticket (Bergen-Voss)
- ATM receipts
- Nightclub ticket
- 19,- NOK
And that's pretty much it. If you rob me, that's what you get.
So that wasn't enough? You still want to know more?
Perhaps you'd like my list of top 10 songs of all time? (in no perticular order)
- Madrugada - Salt
- Hans Zimmer - Injection
- HIM - The Beginning of the End
- System of a Down - Spiders
- Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
- Seigmen - Döderlein
- Manic Street Preachers - The Everlasting
- Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This, Your Children Will Be Next
- Metallica - No Leaf Clover
- Carter Burwell - Exercise in Darkness
...And perhaps the top 10 movies of all time:
- Cruel Intentions
- The Crow
- Ghost World
- Wayne's World 2
- Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
- Monty Python's Life of Brian