Sleep. Precious, sweet, sleep. Oh how thou hast eluded me...

I have been sleeping quite badly of late. Not a lack of sleep, just not satifying. I have been getting at least 6 hours a night, usually 7, but I still wake up feeling -tired and lately, run down. Just, well, clouded. Mentally.

I tried to resolve this issue by making sure I went to bed properly, doing all those things you should do to make sure you get a good nights sleep. I fall asleep straight away. I wake up at the prescribed time. But I feel like shyte.

Take Saturday for example. Saturday night, had an early night (for me) and kissed my girlfriend goodnight, and went to bed. All was in readiness for a great nights sleep. But then, the council workers decided to start lawnmowing at SIX BLOODY O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. Until 11. And they didn't even do a bloody good job. So that ruined it.

And last night, it was much the same - fell asleep, then woke up and felt like death warmed up.

ANYWAY, Monday brought it's usual delights - screaming customers (see here for the start of the saga, then move through my daylogs), shit fights (again refer to the daylog) and work. At least my lovely girlfriend and I had some "quality time" - I love er soooo much - and the gym was great - legs and back exercises.

Of note was the e-mail I received - offering me the world (you know the type). About 1/1,000,000th of a second before I hit the delete key, I saw that it was from a friend of mine - on closer inspection, I saw that they were using the dodgy "You can earn $$$$1 million in 2 weeks" as a title to the e-mail WARNING of the spam value of such mails. *sigh* How stupid can people get?. They received a severe reprimand via abusive e-mail from me.