There was this painting, i couldnt stop looking at it. Six men walking along a rural mud road, a few were younger, some were dressed like bohemian 80's neon mercenaries. The sky was red, and the farmland around them shimmering with the sounds of MOO cows cooing. The bulky bruised man up front brushed a smear of mud from his cheek revealing a gold yellow scar, an involuntary tattoo, odd in its crystalline fractal quality intricately weaving down into his collar.

There were loud cannon sounds that hopped overhead with playful menace, yet none of the party appeared to take notice. As they walked, the background swung away like a moebius strip on a zoetrope, shuttering the cows, flip book style, spitting cud and singing just like in got milk? commercials. A cigarette or joint is being shared by a large mammoth of a man in front with the yellow scarred dude, the other four are keeping up while stirring brown sugar into bowls of oatmeal.

The background choir seems to intensify as the wheat fields join in, spreading their happiness through their natural sheafs of music. One of the boys from the back pulls free a wheat strand that was singing too close to him and bites its ass. The sky seems to lower into a mist of red, the cows have taken to chanting in low gudderal bleats.. preparing the scene as the Wheat God approaches...