Bio

Gadget Hackwrench is the super-smart inventor who created all of the Rescue Ranger's through the use of everything items that have been discarded. She also happens to the be the object of affection of both Chip 'n Dale in the show.

She was introduced into the series in the 3rd episode, "To the Rescue Part 3". Led by Monterey Jack, the other team members arrive at the home of Geegaw Hackrench an expert pilot, whom Monty was friends with and spent many adventures together. Upon arrival at Geegaw's home, (An old aircraft wreck.), Geegaw's daughter, Gadget, tells Monty and the other Rangers that Geegaw had "left her" more than a year ago. Subsequently, the other members ask if Gadget will join them which she does.

Gadget seems to have qute a following of admirers on the Internet. Some even go as far as analyzing her. But she is quite good-looking.


Facts

  • She's rather absent-minded.
  • She sucks at cooking (Apparently everything she cooks tastes like machine oil.).
  • She will ramble on and on about a specific subject.

  • Always has a pair of goggles on the top of her head.
  • Her train of thought will abruptly switch.
  • She can surf & juggle.


* Gadget Hackwrench is copyright the Walt Disney Company.