A comic book series published by America's Best Comics. It's written by comics god Alan Moore and pencilled by Gene Ha. It's a cross between a superhero comic and a police procedural, like "NYPD Blue" or "Homicide: Life on the Street." It depicts the police officers of the Tenth Precinct of Neopolis -- a city where everyone has superpowers.

The main characters include Lt. Cathy "Peregrine" Colby, Sgt. Steve "Jetman" Traynor, Sgt. Kemlo Caesar (a talking doberman wearing a bipedal robotic exoskelton), Sgt. Jackie Kowalski, Detective John "King Peacock" Corbeau, Detective Synaesthesia Jackson, Officer Jeff Smax, Officer Peter "Shock-Headed Peter" Cheney, Officer Duane "Dust Devil" Bodine, Officer Sung "Girl One" Li, Officer Irma "Irma Geddon" Wornow, Officer Robyn "Toybox" Slinger, and Officer Joe Pi, with backup work from Sgt. Hector "Monsoon" Lopez, Special Interrogator Alexei "The Spaceman" Glushko, SWAT Team Leader Bill "The Wolfspider" Bailey, Hostage Negotiator Harry "The Word" Lovelace, and Pathologist Dr. Sally-Jo "Micro-Maid" Jessell.

Some of the cases the Top 10 has worked include the head-snatching serial killer Libra; the drunken rampage of Gograh, a washed-up, overweight giant lizard; a bunch of ravers dosed up on a superspeed drug called Mongoose Blood; a telekinetic mental patient who thinks he's Santa Claus (he can make reindeer fly, see?); an infestation of UltraMice; the murder of Baldur the Beautiful; a fatal accident involving teleportation beams; and several mysterious crimes which certain important and powerful people want to remain unsolved.

In addition to Moore's fantastic writing, Ha's detailed artwork includes tons of comic book in-jokes, as well as massive numbers of cameo appearances in each issue, including the Mirror Universe Star Trek crew, the Powerpuff Girls, Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Fry, Leela, and Bender from "Futurama," and William Shakespeare.