Found some scary stuff today.

Killed: Corion's writeup in horror movie. "A horror movie is synonymous to a horror film." It's a nodeshell now. You Gods might want to wipe it, though it would be possible to put a good writeup there...

Killed: LordCrank's writeup in horror movies. "Movies that teach you how to destroy many demonic beasts." Not true. Try shooting a silver bullet at a werewolf sometime and see what it gets you. YOUR INTESTINES PULLED OUT THROUGH YOUR THROAT! That's what it gets you. Never mind...

Glared angrily at: derc's writeup in horror films. Lots of misspellings. Kinda stupid. Could a nice God clean up his spelling inadequasee--inadekway--inadaquac--mistakes?

Glared angrily at: Otto42's writeup in 36. "The number thirty six. 1 more than 35, 1 less than 37." Seemed useless, but better than nothing. // Wharfinger chose to kill it: I bow to his wisdom...

Killed: cantsin's writeup in 36. "Also 9 times 4." Now that's useless.

Killed: holloway's writeup in Why are you an atheist? 'cause it was blank.

Killed: AGCray's writeup in Jello Biafra. "Does a bit of spoken word stuff too." Since almost every other writeup here mentioned Jello's spoken word albums, I figured this was a safe kill.

Killed: stuffthings' and dbs' writeups in shadow menace. Some weird, poorly-spelled, self-indulgent, dull and non-funny crap about "This isn't the name of the Star Wars movie" and Star Trek and cockroaches and real estate and stabbings. Gah.