Some additional serving suggestions/tips:
- Add several tablespoons of habanero sauce for a kick that goes well beyond the standard Tabasco sauce
- Add a large amount of longhorn cheddar cheese to the beaten egg mixture, some fresh, diced jalapenos, and chorizo that you browned before beating the eggs. The eggs will acquire a nice flavor if you leave some of the grease from the chorizo in the pan before scrambling the eggs in it. Wrap in a large flour tortilla, enjoy.
- Adding too much milk sometimes results in a bunch of water at the bottom of the pan. Simply pour it off. It is better to add too much milk than too little. If you have ever unknowingly ordered scrambled "eggs" at Denny's...well, they don't add any milk.
- If there are any bits of shells in your beaten egg mixture, grind them up into very tiny bits by smashing them with a spoon (if you can't get them out with your fingers). This will avoid the nasty "crunchy" effect from ineptly-cracked eggs.
- Don't forget to stir constantly.