Last night I got myself wasted and partied til the break of dawn. Actually, this is not true. If you really knew me you would know that as far as partying goes, I am the most boring, squeaky clean guy you'll ever meet.

First, a bunch of my friends and I got together and decided to go shopping at the Goodwill for awhile. You can find some of the most rockin' T-shirts at the Goodwill. Ones that say something like, "This is my costume." After we left Goodwill, we went bowling. I bowled a 113, which is absolutely amazing for me. I don't think there is one bowling alley I have ever been to that hasn't had the unique blended smell of smoke and vomit. This one in particular had an extra smell of B.O.

After that, I talked for a little bit to my best friend. Brian is his name. If you have never had a friend who can make you laugh and whom you can tell your deepest darkest secrets to, then you're missing out. Brian can do both of these and pull off being extremely odd at the same time. I am the complete opposite of him. He is outgoing and very comfortable around many different kinds of people and I am not. He can crack out oneliner's like no tommorow and I cannot. I am very sympathetic towards others needs, he is not. I am prone to hard rock and punk rock music, he is not. But above all these things we have been friends for 10 years.

Now, back to last night. I then went to crash at my friend Ezra's house. Went to bed at 3:00 AM and then woke up at 10. I came home and now I'm talking to you.