- HERE ARE SOME FUNNY CHATTERBOX QUOTES
- THESE ARE MY GOALS ON E2
- HERE's MY PROPS LIST
- HERE ARE SOME RIGHTEOUS NODES FOR LIBERALS
- HERE ARE SOME BAR RASING NODES
- HERE ARE SOME NODES I VISIT OFTEN
- HERE ARE MY SOFTLINK NODES
- AND THESE NODES ARE JUST PLAIN FUN
- HERE'S SOME NODES THAT COULD HAVE USEFUL DEFINITIONS OF THE JAPANESE WORD THEY REFERENCE
- THE SCORE BOARD OF LIFE
- CURRENT PROJECTS
Hi, I'm David Heyes.
The last name sounds like haze. Nice to meet you, hope you find what you're looking for.
I wouldn't have risked all of the ridicule and embarrassment of becoming a newbie on E2 if I didn't want some feedback on my writing. I'm not very well versed or educated in the wonderful powers and possibilities of information technology. Yet, I find myself invited to a most mature challenge to myself as a writer, translator, game master, and thinking individual: The challenge to join E2 as a serious and meaningful contributor to this body of knowledge.
I'll be honest and say that this tool, as extremely cool as it is, has not come to be like a second nature for me yet. I have never used IRC, and have done only minimal programming in my life. As a new community to join I have some fears. I'm a young man, 25 years old, but I've made plenty of mistakes, ruined plenty of relationships, and done some hurtful things. Yet despite these doubts and insecurities, I'm here in the proving ground.
If you have come here to find a reason to ridicule me, or find something to justify your sneaking suspicion that I am just another useless addition to the user base of E2, then here's the best example of my worst write up
If you are interested in write ups that I actually consider to be decent, then check any of the rest of my write ups. If you can't find me, I might actually be in Political Asylum, it's quieter there.
email me if you like at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE ARE SOME FUNNY CHATTERBOX QUOTES:
- "I live it vicarious man. I put the vicar in vicarious."
- "...I don't care if you're a psychic gestalt composed of fifteen giant slugs."
THESE ARE MY GOALS ON E2
- Fill empty nodeshells the names of which are likely to search terms
- Fill empty nodeshells that I've searched for
- Improve my writing ability
- Softlink the hell out of everything(2).
- Have a whole hell of a lot of fun.
HERE's MY PROPS LIST
No, actually it's just a list of users that I want to have ready access to either their handles, homenodes, or write ups for various reasons. This includes people who've been very helpful, have cool write ups, cool homenodes, have really irritated me, make me laugh, or otherwise inspire me to keep track of them.*JayBonci* *Dannye* *Demeter* *kthejoker* *call* *SEF* *kidas* *Glowing Fish* *MacArthur Parker* *sparkleface* *CrAzE* *aswethinkweis* * izubachi* *dann*
HERE ARE SOME RIGHTEOUS NODES FOR LIBERALS
HERE ARE SOME BAR RASING NODES
HERE ARE SOME NODES I VISIT OFTEN
- How to drink Whiskey
- moments that make parenting a joy
- Your Nodeshells
- Rewards from the Gods Most Wonderous
- Please don't hurt me
HERE ARE MY SOFTLINK NODES
Oh, and yes I sure do, I just love the smell of softlinks in the morning
- Monkey pull lever, monkey get banana
- A teddy bear deity bestowed upon me acurse of apathy
- how to smoke crack like a pro
- oh, hell yes
- troll nodes
- People that are going to hell
- nigga please
- Nintendo Hard
AND THESE NODES ARE JUST PLAIN FUN
- Good-bye Apartment
- Hygiene for the working man
- Gollum's Song
- Japanese Smileys
- Screwing movie theaters sideways; a guide
HERE'S SOME NODES THAT COULD HAVE USEFUL DEFINITIONS OF THE JAPANESE WORD THEY REFERENCE
Hitomi at least one definition listed here that is corrected, but not removed, by the author, and later given a finite definition. A user is sited as the source for the definition, but no mention is made about what characters might be in use, which could further add to the possible meanings. The write-up itself is fine enough ;^).
Kasumi there is a fairly commonly understood meaning for this word, especially since it is frequently used in poetry. It's something close to my heart, and homophonic to my name.
THE SCORE BOARD OF LIFE
All Scores are recorded from 1/20/03 and later
- Gritchka = 1
- Most recent victory over life: Talking to, and being talked to by a stunning girl!
- JayBonci = 3
- Most recent victory over life: Landing the job.
- tongpoo = 1
- Most recent victory over life: Showing Noders how to put Kana and Kanji on E2!!!!!!!
- Wuukiee = 1
- Most recent victory over life: Not killing anyone at all, not even stupid annoying people, all week.
- ascorbic = 1
- Most recent victory over life: = Getting a job interview.
- Superman & Batman Generations; An Imaginary Tale Timeline Guide1
- Japanese Lexical Entries for hardlink referencing
- A write up introducing The Spoiler of the Bat-Family (sort of)
- This is going to take me somewhat longer to do than I thought, so be patient. Instead of averaging about five a week, I'm going to probably average about 1 - 2 a week. This is due to several factors. I've been having a lot of trouble with typos, so Iwant a day after I think I've finished one to get a second read through after some sleep. I've increased the amount of study that I will be doing at night. I have some rpg projects that I can only really work on at night. But rest assured, I will get through it all!