Rather Embrassing episode to relate:

Protector of Mankind is right, all people have benign yeasties all over them all the time. Everyone, everywhere, is covered in them, but they usually don't do anything but sit there, minding their own business.

When I moved to Okinawa, Japan, my yeast wasn't happy at all. Okinawa is an extremely warm place. Okinawa is a tiny little island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, so it's humidity is always above 90%. Always

Well, my yeast got kind of out of control in that area normally protected by my boxers. Red, itchy, burning: Bad juju all around. I thought it was some sort of rash. I sure wasn't going to seek treatment for it. What do you say, "My balls itch?"

So I just put up with it, for about two months. It wasn't that bad. I didn't scratch in public any more than I usually do. It didn't slow down my sex life at all, so I wasn't real concerned about it.

When my wife got a real Yeast Infection, she got some medicine. Being a good Corpsman I knew all about yeast, and being an Idiot I decided to smear it all over "the boys."

It worked wonders. Of course the cream took care of it, that's what it was made to do.

Moral:
If your testicles itch, go buy some yeast infection medicine. No one will guess that it is for you, and maybe it will help. It can't hurt.

Unless you get caught...