In technological terms, it's multiple millenia since I joined E2. Back then, in 2002, G3 Ibooks where all the rage and the catbox was not only regulated by the EDB, but also by some sort of codex. What you posted should be relatively interesting, mindful and thought-provoking. And if you trolled, you'd better make it relatively interesting, or the EDB would get you and thankfully shut you up.

These days we have exchanges like this:

At least one of the participants in this exciting game of words is currently enrolled in postgraduate education. This does not reflect well on this noder's university.

Or on E2. For goodness sake, if you want to provoke a response from the rest of the present noders, can't you come up with something slightly more intelligent? E2 has a history of some excellent trolls who were able to outrage the catbox with far more intelligent statements then just making female mammaries the object of universal attention.

We had some really good trolls back then. Today's catbox interruptive elements unfortunately don't entice noders to take part in a discussion. And unfortunately, for five or six noders, it's just that: interrupting and insulting their fellow noders. Woe to the noder who refuses to abide to their endless game of denigration.

The rest of us just roll our eyes and look once again for the chatteroff button and dream of elective brownouts.