Aside from the cat, the scarf, the genital, and the song by Rammstein, Pussy is also an energy drink which originated in 2004 courtesy of a London-based company called "Pussy Drinks." It caused a minor stir in April 2013 when it was advertised on billboards with the slogan, "The drink's pure, it's your mind that's the problem."

I recently came into possession of some and tried it. I therefore will be dividing the rest of this writeup into a bit of a Q&A session.

Where Can I Get Pussy?

Tesco used to sell it, allegedly, though I've never seen it. My local corner shop has quite a lot of it. I got some just recently and tried it and found it most delectable.

What Does Pussy Taste Like?

Well, it's supposed to be lychee and grenadilla. However according to the ingredients it contains a lot of white grape juice and this is the flavour that comes to the fore. There's also a hint of lime. It's fairly watery as well, though, so don't expect it to be particularly strong.

How Big Is The Average Pussy?

I've only seen it come in one size, which is 250ml, and priced at £1.00.

Can I Expose My Pussy In A Public Place?

You can if you want, it is non-alcoholic so you won't fall foul of non-drinking areas.

If I Excite It Enough, Will A Pussy Squirt?

Probably, it is carbonated, so you should be able to spray it by shaking up the can. However it's not as heavily carbonated as other soft drinks so your results may vary.

Can I Have Too Much Pussy?

It is fairly heavily caffeinated, and the can does bear a warning to that effect, but I don't think it's likely to make your heart explode if you overdo it. Generally, all things in moderation here.

I think that's enough for now. If you feel the need to try some Pussy, then visit your local supermarket. Besides, I think I'd best stop before I mention how certain extreme sports and motorcycling types are sponsored by the drink and therefore have Pussy on their faces.