This is the first time I've ever noded a dream, thought I'd give it a shot. I never really liked listening to other peoples dreams (I find them really boring), so I don't usually tell other people my dreams, but I figure, what the hell, you don't have to read this if you don't want to. It was a very long dream, and it was really vivid and I didn't realize that I had the imagination to come up with it.

It started in Paris, at the Eifel Tower. (NOTE: I've never been to France, but a lot of my friends have been there recently and they tell me about it. I wanted to go, but I don't have the money) I was at the lower level and was watching all the people below, it was kind of festival like. I sat there for a while before going inside the tower to climb to the upper levels. It was really nice inside, like a building, not a monstrous tower of steel. I went past a lot of historical panels that described the tower and all that, I ignored them. Then I saw some really beautiful paintings that were supposedly done from the tower. They were very nice paintings, looked Impressionist I guess, but they were totally made up out of my head. Then I climbed higher up the tower on red-carpeted stairs. I went past huge ballrooms and more paintings. In the dream my legs were getting extremely tired and heavy. When I woke up later, that was the weirdest part, that my legs could get really tired in a dream. Eventually I got to the next level but I had to pay more to go the rest of the way. I gave him my credit card even though I knew I wouldn't be able to pay for it later. I woke up about then.