Installment #3 in GoodKingNerdnor's.... THE DAY LOG FILES

*Last Time, on the Day Log Files...* - July 21, 2001: Our main character GKN forgot all about how shittily women treated him in the past (July 8, 2001) and fell in love with the "Perfect" woman, despite her being Baptist (something he - in all his agnostic glory - was willing to overlook). Whilst preparing to make a trip to Willis, Texas to meet her, he buys a teddy bear from UNT to match the one he purchased her at Baylor.

*Now, back to.... THE DAY LOG FILES....

We enter in to see GKN making a phone call to his beloved...

    GKN: Hello, may I speak with Jessica?
    Jess: Hi!
    GKN: How are you?
    Jess: Fine, I fell and hurt my hip, but fine.
    GKN: Sorry you hurt yourself, it's good that you're ok though.
    Jess: I have to tell you something and you can't get mad at me.
    GKN with slightly worried look on face:Ok....
    Jess: Remember, I TOLD you I wasn't good with long distance relationships....
    GKN: has look of worry, and obviously knows where this call is headed...
    Jess: Friday night I went on a date with this guy, and we've kinda decided that we won't see other people.
    GKN: umm, didn't you call me telling me you'd changed your mind about not having a long distance relationship MONDAY night???
    Jess: Yeah....
    GKN: I see...

Obviously hurt and disappointed, GKN attempts to plead his case and begs her to reconsider, but alas all is in vain for our hero.

    GKN: Is there anything I can say to get you to change your mind?
    Jess: I'm sorry...
    GKN: Fine, well, if there's nothing I can say to change your mind I have only this left - I hope you and this honorless-son-of-a-motherless-goat-bastardare happy, though I can't say if it doesn't work that I'll be sorry.
    Jess: His name is JOSH (slightly angered tone)
    GKN: Oh yeah, one more thing
    Jess: Yes?
    GKN: Fuck Jesus
    CLICK!

Somewhat disappointed, angry, and betrayed - though not heartbroken - our hero goes off to work, to live another day in the life of Good King Nerdnor, to try and find - yet again - the perfect woman, should she exist....


"The hunt... is on....." - Nelson Muntz: The Simpsons
And on an ENTIRELY unrelated note - I hit the 1000XP mark today! wheee! *sirens and horns going off in party manner*