Tripping on a hallucinogenic drug is not something done lightly, mostly because of the great cost, logistics, and possible legal difficulties involved. If you wish to arrange some tripping, there are several things that must go along with it.

  1. First, pick your hallucinogen. The ideal hallucinogen is something potent, slippery, yet cheap enough to be able to slather on the floor. It should also not have a smell or texture that would alert someone to the possibility that they are going to step in something that will make their life less frictional for a second or so. LSD is not a good thing to trip in. Do you know what the viscosity and lubrication abilities of LSD are? Neither do I, or anyone else, because since a milligram quantity is considered enormous, most people don't have enough to throw on the floor. Better suggestions for hallucinogens to trip on are marijuana butter, ground up San Pedro Cactus, or maybe a bottle of Robitussin spilled on the floor. Maybe a mixture of all three, although it does cast a noticeable stench over the area. (We will overcome that in point 4)
  2. Second, pick your victim. Now, I know some of you are thinking: "erowid says it is unethical to make someone trip without their permission". HEY EVERYONE, WHO AM I? "WAH WAH WAH, I AM A LITTLE BABY THAT DOESNT LIKE A LITTLE ILLEGAL SLAPSTICK". Erowid.com is who. Now, we are all grown ups. Your ideal target for hallucinogenic tripping is a fat man with comical jowls, wearing a beanie and some short pants liable to split with a sudden fall. If you find a man with lederhosen, you have totally lucked out. This man should also be either pompous or likely to burst into impotent rage.
  3. Third, props. Much like real estate, tripping on hallucinogenic drugs is about three things: Props, props, props. Merely falling on the floor isn't good enough, the trippee must instead fall on a trampoline, that will throw him up the ceiling, where he will come down on a bag of rotten tomatoes, his face sticking into the barrel of a tuba. And that is just for starters. Some of the props for a proper hallucinogenic trip are somewhat expensive: a French Horn costs close to ten thousand dollars. But obviously, if you have gone to the trouble of procuring enough Salvinorin-A (which is, after all, just a type of turpentine) to coat your floor, and then managed to convince a fat, pompous man to put on lederhosen, money is not an object.
  4. Fourth, the setup! After sprinkling your high grade brominated dragonfly or whatever all next to a doorway, you should call out 'ZOMG THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IS SO FUNNY LOOK AT THAT KITTEN YOU GOTTA SEE IT RIGHT NOW' and wait for the shenanigans to ensue. Having a friend stick out a foot or a broom is considered less than sporting, and the proper thing to do, if the man merely waddles in and exclaims that he is tired of kittens having their privacy mocked on the internet, is to tell him to turn in his lederhosen, and go find another pompous man. And another few french horns. And maybe a kilo of pure kavalectone. Repeat as needed.

Having given you this brief outline, I would like to say a few things about dealing with the aftermath. Oh wait, no I don't. That shit is boring. Maybe erowid or some other baby-baby site can help you deal with legal or moral ramifications. All I can say is, please post your videos on youtube.