9:30:
Woke up nice and early again, despite being out late last night. Hounded the doctor on the phone until he finally told me he would have my letter done by noon, so I fell asleep till around one and went to get the letter. After filling out the rest of the paperwork, I finally took it to school and dropped it off 10 minutes before they closed.
Well, I still can’t drive so I had to bum a few rides today, which I hate doing, but it sure beats public transportation. Now all of tomorrow will consist of me getting rides to the courthouse, the DMV, and god knows where else I will have to go.
Due to the fact that I’ve been a lazy rat bastard the past few months, I’ve neglected some major issues, such as the fact that I haven’t cut my hair in over 5 months. I have thick red hair, so I can’t really grow it out unless I plan on having a big thick afro, which I’m sporting now. If I let this go any further it looks like ill be wearing a mullet in no time. Time to take the clippers to the mess and see what can be done about it. I found my old webcam and plugged it in, if you care to see my froness, I threw a picture up on my old site (the ISP hasn’t killed it yet, bonus).
http://home.adelphia.net/~nwebb/picsome/fro.jpg

And if your bored you can see all the pictures from my spring break a few months ago, there’s a girl fight, some cokehead girls getting freaky with each other, people getting arrested, the whole kit and kaboodle, I forgot it was still up there.
Other things I’ve neglected to do are, well obviously my license is still suspended (got it taken away like a month and a half ago, forgot to go to driving school). I went to driving school like 3 weeks ago, online driving school, it fuckin rocked. All I had to do was be on the site for 4 hours, and answer a couple of stupid ass questions (Should you put your seatbelt on when you are driving?). So now I just need to take the certificate and show it to the powers that be.
My room isn’t faring to well, I haven’t gotten much done since yesterday, but at least I have clean clothes now.

Plans for the rest of the day:
-Trim up my hair, this is just ridiculous.
-get cleaned up and go to Radius @ 9:30 or so, Free drinks from 9 to 11!
-I’m pretty sure that is all I will accomplish tonight, seeing that after I get home from a club I usually just sit online and get songs I want to hear and then fall asleep. I’m just glad I got the school thing taken care of today, its 1000 bucks out of my pocket if I didn’t.
11:30 pm
Apparently, clubs don't appreciate two people using the same id within 2 minutes of eachother, so no free drinking for me, i took my brothers (he is the other person with the same id, im only 19 damnit!) car home, luckily Radius is just around the corner. Drank a small red plastic cup worth of the parents cheap scotch whiskey they buy for guests, And now that im in my room after the covert ops to get the liquor, my fridge is empty and i have nothing to drink as chaser, im not too surprised. Either straight up or chase it with water, but i know there is no way im gonna sleep tonight if i'm sober. I wish the doctor gave me medecine that helped and would actually let me sleep. I seriously have not gotten more than 4 hours of sleep consecutively in 2 years. the earliest i find myself falling asleep nowadays is around 9 or 10(AM), i get naps in but thats the only place i get my rest. My obsession with eyes coaxed me to draw a 2x2 foot eye on the ceiling right under my bed. It gives me something to look at other than the inside of my eyelids when im lying in bed.