Talk shows, in general, always have very interesting topics, and Sally Jessy Raphael is no exception. Okay, so it wasn't really an interesting topic, but at the time, it was unlike anything I'd ever seen.

A little background...
I was in elementary school (maybe 3rd or 4th grade). It was summer vacation. The glorious 3 months of nothing to do. During this time I got into a horrid (though entertaining nonetheless) lather, rinse, repeat cycle with daytime TV; especially game shows. The cycle went: Family Feud, The Price is Right, random talk show, Shop 'Til You Drop, and Supermarket Sweep. It was during the Random Talk Show block, where Sally Jessy fucked me up for life.

The story...
The topic for Sally on that particular day was Safe Sex. I was intrigued. At the time, "sex" was only spoken of in hushed tones when people thought I was out of hearing distance. Since I didn't know what sex was..."safe sex" must be something even more naughty. One segment was dedicated to demonstrating how to correctly use a condom. Here's the mind warping part. Instead of using a phallic object to demonstrate proper usage, they used a guy from the audience. Now, the guy didn't drop his pants to demonstrate; oh no, they took a condom and stretched it out over his head and rolled it down to below his nose.

What the fuck?

I was so lost. Why the hell did they do that? Can you get pregnant from sneezing? What the hell? Ahhh!

Sally Jessy man, that shit'll fuck you up for life.