A person of many interests.
Norse Mythology, science fiction, people, books, movies, games of any sort, History, Music, playing musical instruments, thinking of friends, sleeping, surfing the net for 20 hours straight, and life
Also likes that strange feeling you get when you're woken in the middle of the night and you can't move a muscle because they're all relaxed. (feeling is especially good when sleeping next to someone you like)
That really strange feeling when you've eaten something really bad and your stomach tries to force everything down the pipes really fast. I especially hate that feeling when my stomach doesn't consider that stomach acid really hurts going down the pipes and out the piehole.
- user since
- Tue Dec 31 2002 at 06:43:21 (10.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Jan 24 2003 at 15:48:01 (10.9 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 4 - View Drassnia's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- gee...specialties? What specialties!?
- Throw yourself unto the darkness of the void. Oh, by the way, don't forget your very important precious thing on the way down.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to Drassnia