This is a pseudo-dada poetry
- Start typing strings of letters. Try to keep them between three and six letters long. Remember to include vowels.
- None of them should be real words. Run your spelling checker on them.
- Either accept the first suggestion, or just pick one from the list. There usually isn’t more than one.
- Some of them might not have any suggestions. In this case, either type a new string, or delete letters randomly until there are.
- Congratulations! You have just created a completely nonsensical poem greatly influenced by chance elements.
"Degree thank sudden
sit wend ambling
German heroic Burma
eternal dogma walk-in
rim danger ammonite
elm wet wren trams
fur dip blood
nark flame welt
gratin cherub sit err
merit adept derive biome
see thereof urn Erie Ghana build Tirana"