This is not the kind of pizza that you get from a pizza parlor, it is more of an appetizer or snack food.


Ingredients

2 packages of Pillsbury® crescent rolls (any other brand will work also).

1 8oz. package of Philadelphia® cream cheese

1 small package of Hidden Valley® dry ranch dressing mix.

2 tablespoons of Miracle Whip®

4 cups of finely chopped cauliflower

4 cups of finely chopped broccoli

4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese


Preparation

Cover a rectangular baking sheet with the crescent roll dough, making sure to not leave any gaps between the pieces of dough. Cook it at 300 degrees until the crust is golden brown, it will be slightly crisp and flakey when cooked to the desired crispness. Allow the crust to cool to room temperature; this usually takes about an hour.

While you're waiting for the crust to cool, you can prepare the ingredients for the topping.

First you need to chop your broccoli and cauliflower until their very finely chopped. You will need 4 cups of each. You will also need 4 cups of finely grated sharp cheddar cheese.

In a large mixing bowl, combine the following:

  • 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened for easy mixing)
  • 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
  • 2 Tablespoons of Miracle Whip® (or mayonnaise if you prefer)

Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.

Once your crescent roll crust has cooled to room temperature, take the mixture out of the bowl, and spread it evenly onto the crust. Allow the pizza to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.

After removing the pizza from the refrigerator, cover the pizza with the chopped broccoli, cauliflower, and shredded cheese. All that is left to do is to cut the pizza into 3 inch squares, serve and enjoy.

My mother-in-law taught me how to make this veggie pizza, and it is delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Source: My mother-in-law