I heard something funny on the news today, and yes it was about the atrocities that happened yesterday. No, it was no lame joke made by a poor comedian. No one was evern trying to be funny in any way, shape or form. Instead A child psychologist was on the news talking about the tragedy and how it effected small children and adolescents. She said that little kids, while they do not understand what is going on, are all upset because the people they are around, the people the know and love, because mommy and daddy are upset. They're just feeding off of how they're acting. She finished up her brief time on the news with a comment about how kids shouldn't be watching the horrible plane crashes repeatedly. That was the funny part, for in the middle of this segment they showed a close up (gotta love modern technology, eh?) of the second plane slamming into the other World Trade Tower, and the tower dropping a floor. They also showed that horiffic footage, and other clips of similar footage several times in the last 5 minutes before the news show went off the air. Yesterday I must have seen those clips a thousand times...

Maybe it's just my sick sick sick sense of humor, but I dunno. It's important to get the news out there, it's important to let people know. No one should be left in the dark about this, and I don't see how anyone could be. As soon as disaster strikes all the television stations turn into one, all saying/showing the exact same thing, which goes on forever. This flood of repetition disgusts me, tho I see no way it can be avoided.