I had a dream this morning. I haven't had a dream in almost a decade, so today's dream left me shaken.

I remember waking up at thinking about how school starts late today. That corresponded directly with the real world.

I don't remember how, but I ended up going somewhere with Kristen. It resembled a mix of Sarah and Jenn's houses. Except it was all blue.

We hung out around the pool (with Kristen, Jenn and Sarah) ... the dream was entirely asexual.

We were all speaking Spanish, none of the dialogue is distinct. I don't even know Spanish.

I realized that I had to go to school... so I jumped up and across the pool, I think I might have skipped myself across.
I remember feeling very fulfilled when I jumped across, like chomping on a thick sandwich.

Next thing I knew, I had arrived at school on foot. I was on the football field.
I was suddenly tuning into CNN with my mind.
The United States was being forced to bomb itself!
It made perfect sense while I was asleep... hush.
Sure enough, SCUD-like missles were being sent to my school! Scary.
Either they were going really slow or I was going really fast
Sure enough, the missles were nearly harmless. One hit the open door of a car near me.
I remember feeling like a bad-ass because I was almost blown up.

What does it mean? I really can't tell. I have no ill feelings towards Spanish River High School.
Why did I have this dream? Why haven't I had any dreams since I was in kindergarten?


Who cares?