Well, I have a pair of twin sisters who are 16 right now. They often obsess over fashion magazines and whatnot, trying to make themselves look better. I laugh at their vanity.

I don't think it is the modeling agency or the model's fault. Isn't it the entire contemporary Western culture against fat dictates all this dieting and anorexia and uhh, enemas, trying to attain the "perfect body"? This is an excellent example of popular culture overriding sensible logical thought.

Due to the cultural pressure that surrounds them, people will never be content with their current bodies and do all that bullshit trying to look better. My sisters are pretty insane, IMO. Continuously throwing up after eating will not only make you weak, it will wreck your gastrointestinal tract.

Models are part of this filthy popular culture. However, I think there is as much fault in the women (or men sometimes) submitting to conforming with the cultural norms instead of ignoring it as the culture itself.

My older sister (who is 19 and more sensible) is not exactly model standards. She is content with her looks. She never spends hours thinking on diet plans and she never feels guilt when she eats.

Besides, to me she is beautiful. To hell with what other people think.