Joy is also the name of a branch of shops in the U.K. The shop is rapidly expanding and is becoming better known as a shop as it keeps expanding. There are often articles about it in renowned fashion magazines. The shop is loosely based on the style of Urban Outfitters and has a lot of urban clothing and gifts.

Established in 1999 its original store was found in Brixton, it soon grew with shops appearing in Chiswick, Greenwich, Clapham, Fulham and most recently Putney. It has clothes for men and women and gifts for all people. The shop has a very original flair and stands out from others in the street. Personally it is one of my favourite stores in London and has a very warm atmosphere inside, all the clothes in the shops are different yet link up extraordinarily well.

There are different styles all the time with retro often appearing, the clothes are aimed at people between 18-35 and there is always something for everybody. The clothes compliment the area and all the shops have different styles inside. The shops are very appealing to the eye with interesting assortments of colour and the staff are friendly and helpful.

The shop lives up to its motto and is always vibrant and is a wonderful place to go when you're near:

Joy: Love, Life, Laughter