I've never had such a sexual dream lacking sexual intercourse before.

My boyfriend and I were in this empty environment preparing to have sex. We're somewhat young, I'm sixteen-he's seventeen, but we both, in reality, are strong supporters of sexual abstinence, thus this dream was based on no reality.

Despite that we were going to have sex, I wasn't allowed to look at him nude. I would peak out of the corner of my eye. He was disturbingly well-endowed. His penis, erect, was about 20" long. So I see a condom covering this enormous tumescent penis and he says something to me, yet it was just that small meaningless talk that people make when they are nervous. I'm trembling. But I look away for just a second, then turn back and he is observing himself and chuckling. He turns toward me and I am suddenly shifted into another part of the dream.

I'm in my chemistry class, although the students have been replaced by students from my precalculus class. In one of the desks near my own was my boyfriend. I wasn't sitting in a desk, nor was another boy. I was sitting on a lab table. The boy was standing in front of me kissing my breasts. He liked me in the dream, I guess. He wanted me to have sex with him. I kept refusing. A giant hole was torn in my shirt. He was sucking on my breast and licking it. I'm still not sure how I was feeling about this in the dream. I can't attach any real negative feeling to it mostly because it seemed nothing like the boy in real life and there was no identity attached to the body. Regardless, there was no pleasure gained in it. I looked over at my boyfriend. He sat there scowling at me. I looked back at Jonathan. He said something like, "Oooh baby let me get into this prize!" and attempted to delve into my pants but failed when I pushed him back.

I also associated him with circus peanuts but I still can't figure that one out.

Then I had left for a camp and I showed up late. There was a giant bonfire and leading the group in a singalong was my boyfriend. He had two girls down by his crotch giving him head. His penis seemed to have reduced to 25% of its original length at the beginning of the dream. Seeing this, I screamed, "Woah Nelly! Your crotch is on fire!" and awoke.