A supermodel known for her avocation of plus-size women. Emme Aronson was born in 1968 in New York City, she was raised in Saudi Arabia and returned to the US as a teenager. Syracuse University awarded Emme a full athletic scholarship and she became a member of the crew team. Emme was invited to the US Olympic Team trials, as well as several US National Team trials. After graduation, she spent two years in Flagstaff, Arizona where she was reporter and morning news anchor for the NBC affiliate KNAZ-TV. She currently hosts “Fashion Emergency” on the E! network.

She stands 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, wears a size 16 dress and, in my opinion, is incredibly hot. She is a vocal advocate for women to have healthy eating habits, and has her own clothing line for women sizes 14-24. She was recently asked to pose nude for Playboy magazine, but unfortunately turned them down. She also has a new "Emme Doll" out with very un-Barbie proportions that mimic what a normal woman looks like. Emme is much more well known in Europe, where it is easier for her to get modeling jobs. American publishers seem to have a problem with her size.

(rant)
This is what makes no sense to me. I think Emme is gorgeous. I think that most models look like sick anorexics. Most guys I know agree with me. We don’t want 100-pound models with plums in their shirt pockets. If we did, we might as well go ancient Greek-style and find ourselves some young boys to get with. But we like girls. Girls are soft, with hips and breasts and all those wonderful things that make them not men. Y’know, Kate Winslet style! I think a great majority of men out there feel this way too because 50% of women in the U.S. are size 12 and over and they have to be getting laid somewhere. Why does the media perpetuate this stereotype that men are attracted to malnourished stick figures when much of the general public isn’t in agreement with it?
Curvy girls rule!
(/rant)

Yeah, yeah, personality, intelligence, blah blah blah.