Well, I know you guys are probably gonna hate this, but if I truly cared what you think about me, I would've been gone from here long ago...

I think revenge is a good thing. Whether it's watching a criminal being put to death for murder(s), or simply zapping someone back with static electricity charges, it's all the same.

And I, personally, like it.

Revenge begins with the idea of "I can't believe he/she did that!". The victim is appalled at the situation, and is confused.

While that thought begins to fester, it transforms into annoyance, and begins to fill the victims mind. The victim just can't stop thinking about said situation, and darker and darker thoughts arise. The victim will not forget the situation, nor will he/she be satisfied until revenge is met.

The victim plans and carries out the revenge. The instigator gets a taste of what he/she really did to the victim, and probably doesn't like it too much. Once revenge is paid, the instigator most likely will not do whatever it is he/she did in the first place because they now know how it feels, or what it is like. The victim is now freed of his/her vengeful thoughts, and life goes on...

You know, most of us were brought up under the teachings "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" or "Judge not lest ye be judged". Well, sometimes there are situations where these principles do not work. I firmly believe that, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

This is why my motto is: "Do unto others what has been done to you."

They just might deserve it...