Partial Electronic Discography


Albums:

1) Self Titled: 1991, Warner Brothers Records (feat. Neal Tennant and Chris Lowe of Pet Shop Boys)
IMO, their best release! It was electronic sounding, but with that new order/smiths pop guitar edge, that the other albums overdosed on.

2) Raise the Pressure: 1996, Warner Brothers Records (Feat. Karl Bartos of Kraftwerk!)
This was a solid effort, but suffered from sophomore slump, as it attempted to capitalize on the "adult alterntative" market that was so popularized in the mid 90's. However, there are a few gems:

  1. Until The End of Time (Feat. Karl Bartos)
  2. Second Nature
  3. If You've Got Love (Feat. Karl Bartos)
  4. Freefal
  5. How Long

3) Twisted Tenderness: 2000, Koch Records (depature from WB records)
This album took a while to grow on me. Although the bonus mix from Darren Price is excellent, the rest of the album was fairly lack-luster, and epitomized some of the elements of mid 90's electronics that needed to stay in that decade.

Singles:

  1. Getting Away With It (I recommend the double vinyl release!)
  2. Disappointed (On Cool World Soundtrack, feat. Neil Tennant)
  3. Get The Message (Free Will is the coolest B-Side I've ever heard!)
  4. Feel Every Beat (Rare!)

note: I haven't gotten any of the singles from either Raise the Pressure or Twisted Tenderness, so I have no clue if they're any good!



Update (7-19-2k1): Removed track listings. Makes the node too long. (sorry!)