Dunno if I'm still a noder. I hang out in the catbox, but somewhere along the line, my commitment to the site cratered and I asamothed. I returned briefly around Chris's death, because I think she might have liked my stories and poetry back where they belong, but stopped due to pure apathy. It doesn't matter that much anymore - it's just a place.
But here's some things that have been happening in my life this year.
- I left the desert and came in from the cold to San Francisco.
- I became a technical writer in word and deed.
- I fell in love approximately around the time I returned to the site.
- I adopted a second cat and named it SCSI. So far it is unterminated.
- I am now quitting my job to move to Portland in search of love, fortune, friends, and some gardening.
- I'm now picsurfing garden pics and tips like they're porn and erotica. SHOW ME YER TRELLISES.
- I am going to plant all the goddamn potatoes.
Life is a lot better than it was last year, despite or perhaps because of a complete lack of travel to Brazil. Maybe in a few years when the NDA expires, I'll tell y'all about it.
For now: TO PORTLAND.