Imagine a bunch of guys standing around spitting, scratching themselves, chewing tobacco, and throwing things around.

Is this a barroom full of bikers, or a baseball game? I couldn't tell you.

I can think of few sports more boring than baseball. Where else do the players only actually move every 45 seconds or so? And even when they DO move, it's only 5% of the guys on the field who're doing it.

Fans of baseball, especially the ones who actually go to the games, seem to really enjoy all of this standing around. In fact, they're always cheering! What are they cheering about?

Insane baseball fan #1: Holy Shit!! What's he doing??
Insane baseball fan #2 He's holding the bat!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! GO GO GO!

I don't know, I could be wrong. I've been to a few games myself, but only when my weird dad took me to Busch Stadium in St. Louis when I was about 7 years old. I was too crazy and young to even care what was going on back then. All I knew was that I was going to get a big hot dog and a wad of cotton candy. Besides that, all I remember is a sore ass from the stadium seats and a nasty sunburn. Oh, yeah. My dad kept making me yell "Ozzie! Ozzie!" because Ozzie Smith is apparently the greatest human being in the world. Probably because he's really old.

I think the biggest draw to televised baseball is that it's really easy to nap to. End of story.