user since
Mon Apr 9 2001 at 00:53:20 (23 years ago )
last seen
Sun Feb 16 2003 at 08:07:44 (21.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
10 - View Anotsu_Kagehisa's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 64
mission drive within everything
Not quite so sure... to further my own education and spread what ideas and knowledge I have?
specialties
Apparently I'm the only noder on here who actively nodes DHR information, so I guess that. (Ah! Kage Prototype has kindly informed me that I am not the only active DHR noder, so I return to having no purpose :D )
motto
What may be done at any time will be done at no time.
most recent writeup
Intelligence And Sacrifice
Send private message to Anotsu_Kagehisa

Born to a purple wolf in 1845, he was soon after abandoned and raised by semi-intelligent hamsters with Scottish accents. He participated in and was internationally known for his performance in Hamster Wars I, IV, and B. After his long stint in the hamster military, he retired to a life of book-reading and yelling mercilessly at inanimate objects. Later he married a tree which he had 4 saplings with. He died in 1877.


If you feel the need to downvote one of my more factual nodes, please message me and tell me why, I won't hate you forever, I just want to know why so I can fix the problem you have with it or something. Actually, I wouldn't mind a message if you upvote one of my nodes, provided you tell me the reason you upvoted :D

My simple Node-fu as of Mon Oct 15 2001 at 21:10=2.54 repeating
...it's higher than that now, but I forgot how to calculate it and I don't feel like looking it up.
Who on Earth goes to an over-a-month-old daylog and then votes it down? Heck, I wouldn't even vote one up, much less down. It just seems weird to me. The only thing more amazing than my September 13, 2001 daylog being voted up 55 times is that it was voted down 22. I can't even figure out why someone would disapprove of it that much. Do they dislike Bob Dylan that much? They don't like double rainbows? I didn't hardlink enough in it?

Well... poop on you, anonymous jackass, for not letting me know what you disliked about it.