Gibsons is located on the west coast of Canada and is a wonderfully relaxing trip to make from Vancouver or Whistler.

Take Highway 1 from Vancouver or Whistler to Horseshoe Bay.

At Horseshoe Bay board the ferry for Langdale.

After landing in Langdale, turn left at the lights and drive along the coast to Gibsons.
Soon you'll find yourself in beautiful Gibsons.

Gibsons is close to everything on the Sunshine Coast.

→ Gibsons to Langdale Ferry Terminal - 4 kms

→ Langdale to Gambier Island - 7 minute ferry ride

→ Langdale to Keats Island - 15 minute ferry ride

→ Gibsons to Keats Island by kayak - 10 minutes

→ Gibsons to Roberts Creek - 10 kms

→ Gibsons to Davis Bay - 15 kms

→ Gibsons to Sechelt - 20 kms

→ Gibsons to Skookumchuck Narrows - 60 kms

Gibsons is a great place to explore! It is the perfect location from which to visit the rest of the Sunshine Coast.

You can Settle in a Gibsons B&B or campground, then take day trips to one of the islands, Roberts Creek, Davis Bay beach and Sechelt.

Use transit or your bicycle.

Come hungry... Gibsons has organic delis and grocery stores, great restaurants, and cappuccinos are a staple of life here!

Come prepared for fun! Kayak to Keats Island for a picnic, swim in the clean ocean water, hike the trails, catch a play at the new Heritage Hall, buy fresh seafood on the docks for your dinner, stargaze from the beach - Gibsons is full of friendly people and super natural surroundings.

Relax into the world of Sunshine and Ocean, Trails and Beaches, Cafes and Restaurants, Swimming Pools and Skateboard Parks, Theatre and Music, Outrigger Races and Festivals and much more...