Apparently, My mother, my brother, and myself had to go to Miami to visit my aunt. (Strange in itself, because my aunt lives in Deland. Also weird because my dad wasn't there, and it's his sister.)

I got to drive the whole way. My mom slept in the back, and I was following my brother who was driving an ambulance. I Think the highway was called "Highway 30", and I was looking for exit 264. We reached the end of the highway (exit 266), and my brother kept going straight into a private road. Far down at the end, he turned on the lights on top of the ambulance.

I pulled into the first building on the exit, and it was a dance club/bar. There were two naked guys walking around. I asked one how to get to exit 264, and he pinched my cheek while giving me directions. I wanted to punch him in the mouth, but I restrained myself because he was telling me where to go.

After he walked off, I called my brother on his cell phone. He said something about starting on the "preliminary scene report", and I told him I was leaving.

Time Shift

I was walking around in some run-down building. It had yellow walls, broken doors, trash everywhere, and weird people walking around. I wasn't scared though. The elevator came down, and I decided not to get on because it didn't look sturdy. (It had a decorative tile floor, too. What's up with that?) It seemed like I was walking around looking for exit 264.

Time Shift

I was walking through a video store looking for a particular game. I can't remember which. I had no pants on, and I didn't care. I went from video store to video store looking for this game. (All the video stores had the same people working there, and looked alike except for the layout. The windows on every one were tinted an aquatic blue, so the inside of the stores had a blue hue.


Noder's Note: Yes, I have some whack-ass dreams. Don't ask me to explain them. I guess my brain is just bored. One interesting thing about the highway...to my knowledge, it doesn't exist. However, I remember it with such incredible clarity. Red rails, and arrows leading to some strange highway segments. I remember seeing a sunset, and a resturant through an overpass along the way.