The evil, wicked, naughty identical twin sister of Dingo, in the Castle Anthrax.

She set the grail-shaped beacon alight, which confused and attracted Sir Galahad the Chaste to near doom, in the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Also the code name to Red Hat Linux 6.2. I didn't know that until I telnetted into a friend's box. Upon seeing "Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)", I laughed.

Zoot is a fairly shy muppet, preferring to express himself through the sweet sounds of his tenor saxophone, rather than with words. If you catch one of his shows, you'll rarely see him without his cool shades.

He's a member of the muppet band, Electric Mayhem. He also lends his musical talents to the orchestra pit of The Muppet Show. At the end of every show, as the credits roll and the theme song is played, you will see that he has been given the great honor of playing the last note.

Word on the street is that he was named after the old jazz legend, Zoot Simms.

They'll never officially admit it, but Red Hat Linux Release 6.2 was named after him.


"Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it." --Zoot, "The Muppet Show"


reference: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/7178/zootf.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.