Woah, I haven't updated this crap in a loooong time. Damn.
I am female, 19, and live in Vancouver with my boyfriend and our three cats. You can never have enough cats, I say! Our cats are Kali, Logan, and Lucy. I'm well on my way to being a crazy cat lady. Also, I like dogs. And horses. And other animals. I like animals better than people, by far. That is why I am doing my degree in animal stuff. So that I can spend all my time around animals, and not people. woo!
I used to go to school for music. I got partway through a degree in opera, and realized that instead, maybe I'd do something useful with my life. Also, as a general rule, music people are often even worse than regular people.
I spend most of my free time playing video games. I love video games. So much, in fact, that I spent the majority of my government-appointed school money on game consoles and stuff a couple years ago. I was hungry, but I had an Xbox, PS2, Game Cube, and 2 computers, damnit! I also like to read. I don't have cable, and don't particularly like television, but I like to illegally download CSI episodes and watch them. CSI is excellent. But not CSI:Miami. That's just stupid.
I'm done now.
- user since
- Sat Dec 7 2002 at 01:39:57 (10.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Jan 7 2005 at 09:15:56 (8.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View ziggystarduzt's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 25
- mission drive within everything
- To learn, advance, and top.
- video games, music stuff, coffee making, cat communication.
- Langara, at the moment. It's the third college I've attended thus far...
- most recent writeup
- The evolution of racial bias in modern Musical Theatre
- Send private message to ziggystarduzt