Transforms from tank to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: WARPATH

FUNCTION: WARRIOR
"A good shot is worth more than a good intention."

Thinks he's more impressive than his comrades do...likes to show off his sharpshooting. Boisterous, loud-mouthed...raucous sense of humor makes him welcome company. Vain--upset by even the smallest scratch to his gun barrel. Can go 30 mph over rough terrain, hit a hex-nut 1.5 miles away. Shoots explosive, thermal, cryogenic, acid, sonic shells. Great strength but helpless if upended.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


An odd-looking minibot: the tank mode looked cool, but when he transformed, the turret became his chest and the gun barrel remained sticking straight out like some giant spear he hadn't noticed yet. The cartoon added the odd behaviorism of ending all his sentences with "Pow! Zoom! Bang!" or something similar, like he had some weird kind of Tourette's Syndrome. But in the end, he was a tank, and war toys were always desirable when lining up your robots for combat.

War"path` (?), n.

The route taken by a party of Indians going on a warlike expedition.

Schoolcraft.

On the warpath, on a hostile expedition; hence, colloquially, about to attack a person or measure.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.