A Vart is slang for the discharge of vaginal gas. The term obviously comes from "vaginal fart".

Why do I vart?
Well I don't, seeing that I'm a guy, but varts are basically caused when the vagina expands and allows air in. When the air is forced out you get the "varting" effect. This happens to many women after sex or some types of exercise or yoga, but some women just vart occasionally without physical activity.

How can I stop varting?
Well, it's not that easy, but if you're embarrassed because of exercise varting you may consider using a tampon - this may significantly reduce the vart.

Can I vart at will?
I don't know, but I've heard of women who can. I don't know what use you can make of this superpower, however.

I'm interested in Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer. What are you talking about?
If you don't know what I'm talking about at this point in the writeup, I can't help you. If you didn't even understand this, you may consider avoiding industrial processes of all sorts, including those involved in pressing plastic molds with atmospheric pressure.


A.K.A. queef and Pussy fart.
If you find this node offensive, please let me know why. If you feel this node isn't well written, please let me know why. Thanks :-).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.