A type of voyuer photograph or video that is taken of an unsuspecting woman or traditional Scotsman.

According to the Voyeurweb, it is done like this:

  1. Hide a camera in a bag. Make sure that the bag is open enough for the lens to see out, but not open enough for the camera to be easily visible. A gym bag works well. If you are using a video camera, let it run. If you are using a still camera, you need some way to subtly activate it remotely.
  2. Look for an attractive woman in a skirt that is shorter than knee-length. If she is with a boyfriend, it gives a greater risk, but also a greater thrill.
  3. Casually position yourself behind her. If she is walking, you should probably let her go, unless you are on a street that is busy enough to justify walking close behind her. It is best if you are behind her on an escalator.
  4. If she is standing, set the bag down just behind her legs for a second. If she is walking, tilt the bag so that the lens is pointing up her skirt.
  5. Take the picture, then move the bag away. This should not take more than a second.
  6. If you are caught, run like hell. Make sure you know about the laws in your state before you do this.
Upskirt shots are most commonly performed at the mall.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.