Got here via Arthur Dent's Eulogy for Douglas Adams and couldn't leave a dead link without even a nodeshell.

Said triple-breasted whore's name is in fact Eccentrica Gallumbits (IIRC) and she resides on the world of Eroticon Six. Usually her name, title and residence are used together, as in "Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon Six." QuantumBeep reminds me that her erogenous zones are said to extend six miles from her corporeal body, handily enough.

In case you didn't know, she graces the pages of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and once described Zaphod Beeblebrox as "the best bang since the Big one." Perhaps she hangs out there.

drinkypoo notes, correctly, that in what may be a shout-out to Douglas, there is a triple-breasted whore in the Paul Verhoeven flick Total Recall - although she lived on Mars, and was a dab hand with a submachine gun.

avalyn points out that the shout-out in Total Recall was completely intentional, citing as supporting evidence the other nods of 'wrapping towel around head to avoid capture' (ref. The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal) and an annoyingly polite service robot (JohnnyCab in TR, and the Sirius Corp. Happy Vertical People Transporters).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.