15 Random Things I have Experienced at the age of 42 - borntoloop
1. I have heard the noise a body makes when it jumps from the
thirteenth floor of multi-story flats. ( It's rather like a very
loud banger/firework )
2. I have experienced an Earthquake. Not a big one, but hey, an
earthquake's an earthquake.
3. I have been run over by a motor car twice.
4. I have been single, married and divorced and have also
been unfaithful, and been cheated on.
5. I have had five Children ( four girls and one boy ) by three
6. I have spent a night (or two) in a jail cell.
7. I got expelled from secondary (high) school.
8. I have been involved in seven car crashes ( including one multi-roll over) - which is why I don't drive anymore.
9. I have had accidentally begged in London
10. I have suffered a kidney stone which was the singular most
painful thing I have ever experienced. The morphine they gave me for
it was one of the nicest things as it stopped the pain & floated
11. I have had kidney failure, had IV's in both arms, a central
line put in my neck and a catheter put up my willy.
12. I have spent several spells in psychiatric wards.
13. I have been in Intensive Care
14. I have worked in ; A Steel Foundry, An Insurance Claims dept,
Warehouses, The Coca-Cola Company, and various offices and call
15. I have taken extreme action against someone to stop being mugged (long time ago)