30 or so large mushrooms
1 Tbs vegetable oil
1 cup prepared stuffing
1 chopped onion
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Brown onion in vegetable oil.
- Add parmesan cheese, stuffing, and eggs. mix well.
- Fill mushrooms with the stuffing mixture.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
ier tops, sprinkle extra parmesan cheese
on the cap
s before baking. After baking, broil
for an additional 3 - 5 minutes.