From sperm + "hankie"...A truly elegant solution to a problem of a uniquely masculine nature... Let me explain.

Once upon a time, a fellow found himself watching his wife's excercise video. Somehow, the sight of thirty spandex-clad females hyperventilating roused his primal nature, and things developed. So much so that he found himself in danger of spending his precious bodily fluids on the davenport. Bad scene! Quickly, with the ingenuity born of desperation, he quickly grabbed one of his truelove's clean sweat sox (it was laundry day), fitted it over his member, and proceeded to use it as a kind of cotton condom. Problem solved!

Unfortunately, his wife came by, and wanted to go jogging...and took...The Sock...

Anyway, a spankie is a thin cotton sheath for discreet disposal of semen due to masturbation. They come with a small bag to disguise it in the wash, and can be carried quite easily in a wallet. Their web site is full of sex toys, condoms and tasteful sex ed. If I had a son, I'd sneak a Spankie into his nightstand for his thirteenth birthday. Heck, I'd spring for the 3-pack...boys will be boys.

Now, if I could only figure out the wherefores of Vinnie's Tampon Case...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.