Here's the stuff we found when you searched for "somehow estranged"
- Somehow my life falls into place
- somehow I felt hopeful, as if I have finally found a ragtag army of fellow fighters, none of whom cared what socks I was wearing
- You gotta leave your mark somehow, and if you can't leave a purple face, leave something else!
- Somehow he reminds me of my mother
- These women who must live like the high Sierra white pine, fed somehow by the alpine wind
- Somehow, somewhere, someone I went to school with will end up in porn
- she doesn't write, doesn't tell you stories, but somehow it's her words that spring to mind at those crucial, terrifying moments, and for that you are eternally grateful
- Somehow, the cats are still around
- Somehow Love Discovered Me
- I'm sorry, I don't believe we've been properly estranged.
- It's as if the fact that language can only ever provide an approximate representation of reality somehow makes reality inadequate.
If you Log in you could create a "somehow estranged" node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.